Practices Nurses are a vital part of our patient’s ongoing health management. They work in tandem with your doctor to provide a holistic approach to your ongoing healthcare.
An appointment can be made with our Practice nurse for the following areas of patient care:
- First aid and emergency management
- Wound management
- Injections and other vaccination requirements
- Preventive health checks including cervical screening (CST) and immunisations.
- Diagnostic services including ECGs, INRs, stress tests, urine drug screening, hearing tests, peak flow, and spirometry
- Coordination of patient health assessments
- Planning and coordinating care including routine monitoring and follow-up of patients with care plans
It is easy to make an appointment by clicking on the “book appointment” tab or phoning the surgery on 6772 2233.
AGPAL Accredited Practice
COVID – 19 UPDATE
Armidale Medical Centre is now offering Telehealth appointments for “All Patients”. We are conducting appointments over the phone currently and are hoping to implement a video option soon. Some appointments will still require attendance at the practice. If you are unsure if you need to attend for your appointment please call reception on 6772 2233. If you have a fever with a cough, sore throat or shortness of breath and you have travelled overseas in the past month please call the practice for advice.