Practices Nurses are a vital part of our patient’s ongoing health management. They work in tandem with your doctor to provide a holistic approach to your ongoing healthcare.
An appointment can be made with our Practice nurse for the following areas of patient care:
- First aid and emergency management
- Wound management
- Injections and other vaccination requirements
- Preventive health checks including cervical screening (PAPs) and immunisations.
- Diagnostic services including ECGs, INRs, stress tests, urine drug screening, hearing tests, peak flow, and spirometry
- Coordination of patient health assessments
- Planning and coordinating care including routine monitoring and follow-up of patients with care plans
It is easy to make an appointment by clicking on the “book appointment” tab or phoning the surgery on 6772 2233.